🤗 Getting involved
Creating real social impact using your reach and resources.
You can make a difference
- Online, sharing memes, stories and creations
- Locally, using posters, letters and calm events
- Socially, through cultivating calmness and having conversations
- Globally, by working towards a better world for everyone.
People following this guide will create a global conversation about pornography, realistically enabling hundreds of millions of people to quit.
Everything here is simple, effective and free, and without ideology or bias.
(and I reckon it's also pretty fun too 🐨😀)
You can help by:
- Sharing your story and raising awareness about the impact of pornography using #shareyourstory and #quiteasily
- Posting memes and creating content promoting kind conversations
- Putting up posters in your local community
- Engaging in respectful discussions about pornography and other topics
- Volunteering or donating to the Peaceful Foundation if you like what we're doing.
Using #shareyourstory and #quiteasily everywhere you can.
helping bringing a meme back
and posting stuff ourselves
Online campaigns are cool, but rarely leave lasting impacts. Let's make something real.
Here are some posters,
and letters for your local community.
this one is for schools; you can find letters for
- addiction organisations
- religious groups
Discussing pornography respectfully.
Honestly a shame that porn's been politicised; this section has video guides on how to discuss porn (and anything) with people.
Key things are
- treating people with kindness
- not having ulterior motives
- using critical reasoning.
Hope fuel by setting global goals for making pornography a thing of the past.
We're aiming that by the end of
2024, zero willpower approaches are initially offered by first-line heath professionals.
2025, all schools should educate against pornography during sex education.
2026, pornography should be opt-in from the service provider level.
For now please help by freeing as many people from addiction!
Any donations will be sincerely appreciated and used responsibly.